Applying for the Chase Visa is a super easy way to get $200 or even $550 towards your vacation. Here are the steps to get $200:
- Sign up for the Chase Disney Visa through this link: (Do not add an authorized user at this time!)
- Spend $500 on the new Chase Visa
- Receive a $200 Disney gift card
Note: Make sure you click through this link when you sign up. If you do not, you will have to sign up for the Premier Card to get the $200 and the Premier Card has an Annual Fee. You don’t want that!
Here are the steps to get $500:
- Sign yourself and your husband up through this link: (Do not add an authorized user at this time!)
- Spend $500 on each of the visas
- Receive $400 in Disney Gift Cards
- Add your husband as an authorized user on your card, get $50 (This is a statement credit!)
- Add yourself on your husband’s card as an authorized user, get $50 (statement credit!)
- Spend your $500 at Disney!!
Note: you should wait for the offer before you add the authorized users. It used to be automatic, but now Chase is doing an offer for it. Chase told one of our members that the promo isn’t going at this time, so watch your statement for the offer.
To get an additional $50 you have to have plenty of time. If your trip is still 4-5 months away at least, you can sign up first and then if/when you get the bonus offer to refer someone, you can refer your husband. To refer your husband, go to this link and put your info in. If you have the offer, you can send the link to your husband or post it on your Facebook. Referring your spouse will earn you an additional $50! If you’re not at least 3-4 months from your trip, you might want to just use the link above to make sure you have the $200 in time.
I also add the $550 to my Disney Vacation Account (read here) which nets me another $11 (every little bit helps!) $561 in easy Disney money, you can’t beat that!
Join our Facebook Group here.
Sign up and never miss a post!
Free Cheat Sheet!
Get our free planning cheat sheet!